The 采购 Department is responsible for the procurement of goods and services for all campuses/centers of 佛罗里达西北州立学院. Goods and services maybe procured through quotes (verbal or written), 投标邀请书, 请求报价/建议. The 采购 Department generally handles in excess of 100 departmental requisitions, 每周从六个校园/中心. 只有签署了有效的购买订单才能进行购买.
All purchasing is handled through the Office of the Coordinator of 采购, 佛罗里达西北州立学院, 100年大学大道, Niceville, FL 32578. 采购部的营业时间是上午8点.m. 四点半p.m.，星期一至星期五. You or your representative should stop by the 采购 Department prior to talking with other College personnel regardless of the product. We welcome you to visit our office since we need to know about your product or service, 也会指引你去合适的学院系.
Please be aware there are active ongoing fraudulent attempts to place purchase orders (POs), 进入合同, and/or request for quotations that purport to originate from 佛罗里达西北州立学院 using lookalike domain registrations. 然而学院不能阻止这种非法活动, we are actively working with law enforcement to investigate the use of our brand and likeness in these fraudulent attempts. Please review the following document to help you identify potentially fraudulent requests.
We are interested in receiving sales calls from vendor representatives. Sales calls to individual departments are allowed; however, 你应该提前预约, and departments are not allowed to purchase materials during the call. 相应的, 销售人员可以到采购部参观，星期一至星期五, 在 8:00 a.m. 和5 p.m. When making sales calls to the 采购 Department, an appointment is recommended. 如果你想取消约会, 你应该尽快通知采购部.
Quotations may be obtained by telephone, fax machine or 以书面形式. This method of obtaining pricing usually limited to purchases under $25,000; however, 它也可以用来确定非竞争性商品的价格. Vendors should make every effort to ensure that all pricing information, 规范, 条款和条件已告知买方. 用这些方法报价的有效期至少为45天.
Requests for bids/bid-quotes are more formal methods for requesting pricing. 这一程序用于购买超过25,000美元的物品. All information regarding the purchase is written and the bid/bid-quote package remains sealed until the opening date.
Bids/bid-quotes are opened at a date and time specified in the document. In the event that a vendor is bidding on items other than those specified in the bid, it is important that adequate information accompany the bid so that a fair evaluation can be made of any alternate item(s). The College will be the final judge as to the acceptability of any item bid. 投标/投标报价开放给公众. 供应商可以在预定的日期和时间参加开幕. 因为投标是公开的记录, vendors may view them at any time; however, an appointment must be made with the Coordinator to review any bid results. 投标结果可通过电话公布, but the 采购 Department takes no responsibility for any errors that may occur during the conversation.
The Request for 报价/Proposal is another method for requesting pricing and is generally sued for purchases less than $25,000. This method usually contains special conditions and/or 规范, which the vendor must take into consideration when giving a price. 在这种情况下, 学院将考虑几个因素, which are listed in the document and pricing is not the sole determining factor of the award.
密封投标, 根据佛罗里达州法律的要求, are obtained when the amount of a purchase is likely to exceed the limit established by the State of Florida.
佛罗里达西北州立学院 opens bids in a public bid opening held by the 采购 Department, 两月一次的. The bid openings are held on the last Tuesday of the month at 3:00 p.m., prior to the regularly scheduled meeting of the 董事会. Special bid openings are held in the off months when the need arises and approval by the College President is obtained.
The following is a list of procedures followed by the 采购 Department after bids are opened:
- Bid results are tabulated and recorded on a tabulation sheet by the 采购 Buyer.
- A committee is appointed by the Coordinator of 采购 to examine the bids. The committee is normally made up of two or more persons from the requisitioning department and the Coordinator of 采购.
- The committee reviews all bids and prepares written recommendation to the College President relating to the award of the bid. 这一建议可能是将投标判给低投标者, reject the low bid (with proper justification) and award to the next lowest bidder, 拒绝所有投标并重新投标, 取消投标而不重新投标, 或者推迟授奖，直到获得进一步的信息.
- The committee’s recommendation will be posted on the 采购 Bulletin Board (Niceville Campus, 行政大楼, 1楼, Elevator Hallway) no later than ten (10) working days after the bid opening.
- The posted recommendation will remain posted for vendor review for five (5) working days during which time any and all protests must be filed, 以书面形式, 与采购协调员.
- 在收到抗议时, the Coordinator of 采购 will notify the College President and the bid review committee members.
- The committee will again meet and make a recommendation to the College President, based on facts included in the protest to; reject the protest, 更改原来的建议, 建议延期授奖, 或者取消投标.
- The College President will make his recommendation to the College 董事会 at their regular scheduled meeting (normally held on the third Tuesday evening of the months of July, 9月, 11月, 1月, March and May) in the Gallery located in the College Mall on the Niceville Campus.
NOTE: Bid protests based upon 规范 must be received no later than ten (10) days after the mailing of the bid documents to prospective bidders. 没有在s规定的时间内提出抗议. 120.53(5) Florida Statutes, shall constitute a waiver of proceedings under Chapter 120, Florida Statutes.
Vendors are requested and instructed to read all terms and conditions and statements appearing on the forms used for obtaining pricing, 特别是投标人须知和采购订单. The College adheres to these terms and conditions and also expects vendors to adhere to them. Please read carefully all of the information contained on the college documents prior to submitting your bid.
All bids and requests for quotes/proposals must be received in the 采购 Department prior to 3:00 p.m. 在预定的开幕日期. 正确的时间将保存在采购部. 下午三点以后收到任何文件.m. 截止日期将不被打开. Receipt of the bid or proposal by any other department of the College is not acceptable.
Vendors are encouraged to make demonstrations available to College personnel as often as possible. Any equipment left at the college for demonstration or trial purposes shall remain the responsibility and property of the vendor. 任何代价, which may be incurred by the college because of a demonstration or trial, shall be clearly detailed 以书面形式 to the 采购 Department before the items/equipment to be demonstrated or tried are delivered to the college. Vendors are cautioned that notice of a trial or demonstration shall be given to the 采购 Department prior to delivery. The vendor must remove any equipment, which is left for a trial period, within 30 days. 试用期不应超过30天. 采购部门要求的样品, 协助和协助产品评估, 须免费提供给学院及, 如果请求, 是否由供应商承担退货费用.
Vendors are cautioned against making a delivery or performing a service for the College without having an authorized purchase order. If vendors supply items to College personnel without proper authorization, the vendor must assume the responsibility for collection of the payment of these goods or services from the individual with whom the transaction was made. 然而, 购买授权, deliveries shall be made to the address indicated on the purchase order or to other locations as authorized by the 采购 Department.
After items have been delivered or services have been performed, invoices shall be sent to:
Niceville, FL 32578
To ensure prompt payment of your invoice, the purchase order number must appear on your invoice. Failure to indicate the College order number on your invoice will result in a delay of the payment and the possible return of the invoice.
根据学院政策, 采购部门有权使用国家合同, 其他佛罗里达社区学院或大学的合同, 学校董事会和县的合同. This procedure allows the College to waive competitive bidding as these contracts have already been bid. Substantial quantity savings are obtained by using these contracts since they are based on the requirements of other entities within the State of Florida.
The College is committed to encourage utilization of minority and women-owned firms in the procurement of goods, services and construction-related activities in accordance with applicable law. Minority and women-owned firms should complete a vendor application, 会在采购部存档吗. All minority vendors who are on file with the 采购 Department will be contacted for pricing in the commodity areas, 他们表示能提供哪些.
It is the policy of 佛罗里达西北州立学院 to provide minority and women-owned businesses with an opportunity to participate in construction Ðrelated services and contracts for the provision of commodities, 订约承办服务和咨询服务, 并鼓励这些企业的参与. 此政策适用于所有学院的采购活动.
The College will seek active participation through advertisements, invitation to bid and requests for proposals for procurement activities, and by providing information to minority and women-owned businesses about the plans, 规范 and requirements of contracts and projects at the College.
- 回应所有的出价，即使它是一个“没有出价”. Failure to respond will eventually lead to removal from the bid list.
- Submit all required documents requested in the bid form (catalogs, price sheets, drawings, etc.)
- 当投标交替, bid only those alternates equal or better than the item(s) specified in the bid and be sure to include information/规范 on the alternate item.
- 按时提交所有投标. Allow sufficient time for the bid to arrive in the 采购 Department.
- Don’t bid on contracts that your company cannot complete or for which you cannot obtain the necessary bid.
- Don’t qualify a bid against the terms and conditions of the bid proposal. Example: If a bid specifies a one-year term, don’t bid a six-month term.